I was nominated for a Reader Appreciation award. Whoo!
I want to thank Meredith Joyce for this unexpected honor. Check out her awesome blog here.
In order to participate in this award, there are a few rules that must be followed.
- You must add the reward logo to your blog.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite bloggers for this award.
- Inform your nominees that you nominated them.
1. I'm totally lazy and instead of listing seven things I will send you here and here.
And finally, for my nominees (in no particular order!)
Laura Marie is a writer and a singer. She writes short stories and is working on her first novel. She also has one of the prettiest blogs around.
Donna Hosie has a YA urban fantasy novel on amazon and always has a new post up every week. Check her out here.
Christina dos Santos not only has a cool name to say but she's almost finished her WIP! Hooray. Stop by and give her some love.
Jessica Salyer is a writer and also loves THE PRINCESS BRIDE. That makes her cool in my books.
Jane LeBak is my agent sibling and has a book coming out September 28th. THE WRONG ENEMY. She's witty, a regular contributor to Querytracker, and blogs about how to juggle family life with writerly obligations like deadlines and cover design. I can only wish I had these problems.
So I spread my appreciation out to these wonderful ladies, and to bloggers everywhere!