|The self help section, obviously.|
photo credit, weheartit.com
Listen up, potential Romeos!
Some men think the club/dance bar is the best place to find the next potential lover. However, since I haunt the aisles of my local bookstore and the library on a regular basis, I've noticed a lot of flirting going on.
If you're in the mood for love between the covers—see what I did there? Between the covers. It could mean bed sheets or the pages of a book.
*Clears throat* Ahem, sorry.
Anywho, here are the top ten ways to help any guy find love in the bookstore.
1. "I think you dropped this copy of Pride and Prejudice. I know it's not mine, I own the first print edition.
2. "Excuse me, do you know where I can find, Decorating Your Mansion For Dummies?"
3. Don't say anything. Walk around with Fifty Shades of Grey tucked under your arm while making eye contact and biting your lip.
4. "That's quite an impressive stack you've got. Can I help carry your books?"
5. "I wish they sold these bookcases. My library at home already takes up two rooms."
6. "Can you recommend a good read for a newly divorced millionaire?"
7. "Let's get a coffee and talk about how Katniss is way more awesome than Bella."
8. "You're a writer? Just for fun, let's list who you'd want to cast in the movie version."
9. "You know, I feel sad for kids who watch the Harry Potter movies without reading the books."
10. "I'll buy you any book you want, which I promise to also read. Then I'll treat you to a Trenta sized Caramel Macchiato while we discuss the character development in detail."
Which one would work on you?
If you like this click on the Google+ button below and help share the funny.