Tuesday 24 September 2013

Once Upon A Time, Season 3 Sneak Peek-A-Thon

Oh my goodness, is it that time again, already?

I admit, I was a bit sore with the writers/producers/directors/key grip guy/make-up artists/coffee gofer and basically anyone else who had anything to do with the last episode of Season 2, "Straight On Until Midnight."

However, after a long summer of the Bachelorette Season 9, I'm ready to return to Storybrooke. And most importantly, Hook or Captain Sexy Eyes as I like to refer to him...(CSE) for short.
tumblr.com

The first episode of the third season will be two hours and I'm guessing there will be plenty of back flash footage we've already seen—which is perfectly acceptable if it involves seeing this dude again. The Sheriff of my dreams. *sigh*


storybrooktvguide.com


Okay, here's a sneak peek at all the evil fun and inconsistent magical times we're about to be dumped into.

 
 
 
 
What are you hoping to see the first episode?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...