Friday 29 August 2014

Which Fictional Guy Is Your Best Match?



I've already blogged about the worst fictional dates and the best book boyfriends, so now it's only natural to write about finding your perfect literary match.  

With so many great fictional fellas out there, it's hard for a gal to know which pretend guy to dream about. Well, look no further. I've created a test to determine who your perfect literary match should be!

You can complete the quiz to the right of this post or click here to go directly to the Quibblo website.

And once you've figured out who your perfect book boyfriend is, check out how the fictional girls did in the latest on-line dating service, Happily Ever After.

Who's your best match?


1 comment:

Laila N Mysis said...

I got Gilbert Blythe! D'aw. I can live with that. I think that at a time, I already had a bit of a crush on him. It just came back :') ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...