Wednesday 24 October 2018

Final Sale...finally!


To give them a future he has to take away their past...


Thrust into a new reality, Daniel desperately seeks the one person who is supposed to have all the answers, but when he finally finds the mysterious magician, he quickly realizes The Great Magnifio is nothing more than a stylish con man.

With only a letter and a handful of clues, Daniel is in a race to uncover the truth and discover a way to save Mary and the others. However, a sinister revenge is being plotted behind his back and with his own existence in the balance every action may cause his own demise. Knowing the trick spoils the magic, but Daniel is running out of hope...and time.

Publishing this final part of the Night Shift trilogy is bitter 

sweet. These characters have been with me the longest, and in a 

way they taught me how to write. It has always been my intent to 

produce a story worthy of the inspiration they have given me.


I started writing this series in March 2009 and finished in 

November of the following year. This was my first time writing 

anything of this length and I fell in love with the process. The 

novels went through two agents, countless editors, and many, 

many, like, a lot of revisions. However, the initial thrill of visiting 

Willard’s department store never lost its charm for me. 


In the end, I decided to self publish the series and was extremely 

fortunate to have the wonderful Penelope Jackson edit all three 

books for me. She was the editor who took on my very first

published novel, Butterflies Don't Lie so I knew Daniel and the 

gang would be in good hands and a good heart.

FINAL SALE is now available on Amazon in paperback and ebook.   

Click here to visit the Pinterest inspiration board.


Read the sample chapters on Wattpad!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...