I shudder to think of what The Hunger Games movie would have been like with another actress as it's lead. And that got me thinking...what other past movies would JL have made better.
1. Twilight. Instead of Kristen's lip biting and frowning feast that lasted for two hours, JL's Bella would have been burping and snorting her whole way through the script, endearing us to Bella in a way the book never could. Plus Robert Pattison would have smiled more.
2. Beastly. Maybe it's because I'll always see her as Gabriella from High School Musical, but Vanesa Hudgens was unconvincing as a drug dealer's daughter who gets saved by Alex Pettyfer (or as I like to refer to him, my movie boyfriend). JL would have stolen a few scenes with her snark and been more convincing as a girl with street cred.
3. Life of Pi. Okay, I know I'm messing with the script, but who wouldn't want to watch JL take on a Tiger?
4. The Amazing Spider Man. Don't get me wrong, Emma Stone is great, but JL would have totally ripped the scene where she figures out Spidey's true identity. Can you imagine the 'OMG' moment her eyes bug out of her head? Perfect.
5. Star Wars. Seriously, JL's Princess Leia would NEVER kiss Luke to make Han jealous (especially since they find out later they're twins).
What other movies do you think Jennifer Lawrence would make better?