Here's my list of essentials:
1. Java. And lots of it, sister. Whether it be latte, espresso or americano, everyone knows a cut writer bleeds coffee.
2. Dish full of CHOCOLATES. Goes well with above mentioned java. Even a bag of baking chips will do.
3. Woolly socks. When the butt is in the chair, the blood flow can be compromised to the lower extremities. And everyone knows cold feet inhibit imagination.
4. Picture of Alex Pettyfer. We all imagine him as our MC...right?
6. Hand wipes. See #2.
7. Lucky Troll Doll Necklace. Don't judge me. It works for BINGO.
8. Pizza Delivery on speed dial. You've hit your word count for the day, hooray! But now it's supper time and the kids are starving.
BONUS! Elastic band. Wear it around your wrist. When self doubt creeps in, SNAP it, then keep writing.
What's in your writer's survival kit?