But what if...
Here are my guesses at the Top 5 Rejected Titles of NYT Best Sellers.
1. Gone With The Wind Girl, by Gillian Flynn
A historic psychological thriller about a Southern belle who disappears after her family hosts a BBQ for confederate solders.
2. The Da Vinci Sudoku Puzzle, by Dan Brown
A young professor is hunted down by a secret society after he discovers the Mona Lisa was actually a paint by numbers kit.
3. Harry Potter and the Gall Bladder Stone, by JK Rowling
A boy wizard is shocked to find out he's the long lost son of two successful gastroenterologists.
4. Breaking Wind, by Stephanie Meyer
Young vampires in love toy with the dangerous practice of eating baked beans.
5. Twenty-Five Shades of Black mix with Twenty-Five Shades of White, by EL James
Things get weird with the rollers and bristle brushes in this paint store tryst between a naive inventory clerk and the guy who runs the mixer-machine thingy.
The Casual Friday Vacancy, by JK Rowling
A voyeuristic journey into the back stabbing politics of dress down days at the office.
Can you think of any others?
If you liked this, click on the Google +1 button below.