Bookaholic: a lover of all things bookish
Do you dream about living in the bookstore? Do you wish the Yankee Candle Company came out with scents named, 'yard sale paperback' and 'secret library'?
First of all, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with you wanting to spend all of your money at the bookstore. Welcome to the club, however before you can be an official bookaholic, you need to take this test.
1. When someone asks you to name a favorite book you reply with, "By genre, author, or era?"
2. When a popular book is made into a movie you buy tickets with your friends, but are secretly cringing inside because you know Hollywood is going to get it ALL WRONG.
3. When a favorite character dies you wear black for a week.
4. Sleeping is only for people who don't have anything good to read.
5. When the publishers change the cover mid-series you throw a tantrum in the YA aisle.
You gasp loudly and point when you see someone dogear a page.
If you answered yes to any of these, congratulations! You're a bookaholic. Welcome to the club, your badge is in the mail.
Are there any more symptoms you'd like to share?